I can’t think of many people who do not like s’mores, but it is something most of us never get to treat ourselves to because it usually requires the old fashioned method of building a campfire to make them. What if I told you you can enjoy s’mores anytime you want and in less than 10 minutes flat?
In this super easy recipe for S’mores Dip all you need is a small skillet, chocolate chips or bite size bars, some marshmallows and graham crackers to dunk with! How could it get any better than that? The video below adds peanut butter morsels, it’s up to you if you want to add those, I personally prefer to omit them.
10 Minute S’mores Dip Recipe:
- chocolate morsels or bite size chocolate bars if you prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate
- marshmallows – can be small or large size
- graham crackers
- Layer the bottom of a small skillet with the chocolate of your choice.
- (optional) add peanut butter chips
- top with marshmallows to cover the chocolate
- heat oven to 450 and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Dunk your graham crackers in and INDULGE in the deliciousness!
Images Courtesy of buzzfeed.com
Watch the video below to see it being done. Remember that the peanut butter chips can be optional and do not have to be included.
I can’t think of a more delicious treat! Serve this at a party and your guests will be both delighted and impressed!
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Desserts, Please visit our DESSERT RECIPES