This Apple Dumplings Recipe from ‘Spend With Pennies‘ is absolutely heavenly and provides a modern twist on the traditional apple pie served at family dinners. This tasty recipe is made using only two simple ingredients!
I brought this dish to Thanksgiving dinner last year and all the kids are requesting I bring it to this Thanksgiving too! Apple dumplings are so easy to make and take less than five minutes to prepare. Forget the hassle of preparing a traditional pie and give this dessert a try. It has all of the delicious tastes and appealing presentation of a pie without all the time consuming effort.
- 1 (21 oz) can of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent rolls and cut into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
- Stir Apple Pie Filling and crescent rolls together to coat the crescents with the sauce.
- Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish, ensuring the crescent pieces are on top of the pie filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until crescents are completely cooked, flipping crescents after 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: Spend With Pennies
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Desserts, Please visit our DESSERT RECIPES