These adorable handheld Cheesy Bacon Egg Cups are a super tasty, unique, and fun breakfast for the whole family! They’re made easily in a muffin pan with only a few minutes of preparation and 5 ingredients. I used white bread for the base but you could use a whole wheat bread or whatever you like or have on hand. For the shredded cheese, I used cheddar but you could use whichever you prefer.
I love how the bacon holds in the egg so you get a bite of egg, bacon, and bread, all at once! While they look small, they are certainly filling and outrageously delicious!!
On the NEXT PAGE you can watch a video of this delicious recipe being made!
- 3 slices of bread
- 3 Tbsp. shredded cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked
- 6 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- With a jar or cookie cutter, cut 2 circles into each piece of bread. Place in muffin tin cups.
- Wrap a piece of cooked bacon along the edge of each muffin cup—make sure the bacon is JUST cooked and still warm, so it doesn’t break or crumble.
- Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp. cheese into each cup, then top with an egg.
- Season with salt & pepper, and bake at 400°F/204°C for 15 min (longer for firmer yolk). Top with green onion.
To Watch A Video of This Recipe Being Made Please Go To The Next Page …