If you’re looking for a super fun, unique, and tasty party dish that everyone will love, you’ve just found it! This Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring recipe (inspired by Pillsbury) is absolutely genius! You will have no problem making this look just as good as the video does.
To make the ring, you just lay your bowl that you’ll be using for dip in the center, and spread the dough outwards from it. This is shown in the video on the next page, but when you’re done with this step your dough should look like a sun.
Then, just stuff in the spicy buffalo chicken and wrap the dough around it to hold it in. While I was expecting half of my filling to fall out of the dough during baking, I was surprised to see that all of the cheesy goodness stayed in place.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring Recipe
This dish looks so good! Everyone will be wondering how you made this incredible snack. Each bite is filled with cheese and creamy hot sauce-covered chicken. You can easily slice this and serve it.
It makes plenty of servings so that it’s perfect for parties or gatherings. I absolutely love this unique treat! If you’re looking for a dish that will have everybody drooling uncontrollably, then this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring is the recipe for you!
Cook Temp: 375 Degrees F – Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
2. Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
3. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches in the center.
4. Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
5. Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
6. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
7. Bake at 375˚F / 190˚C for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
8. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.
Use the Next Page Button Below To Watch A Video Demonstration