Spinach Artichoke Dip is a popular and well loved dip for a variety of different things. I find that store bought spinach and artichoke dips come out tasting like someone threw some spinach into a container of sour cream. Don’t settle for the bland flavor of store bought dips when you can make your own, quite easily at home.
This Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe comes out packed with flavor and has a perfect creamy consistency. You’ll be licking this stuff off your fingers when you’re done because this dip tastes amazing! I personally love to serve this with bread, but chips or vegetables are also good options.
This dish is simple to make and the browned layer on top makes it look irresistibly appetizing. Don’t be surprised when the whole room is asking you for the recipe!
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- ½ lb sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 oz frozen spinach, thawed and liquid pressed out
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbs hot sauce (I recommend Cholula)
- 4 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat oil in large pot. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add all ingredients except parmesan, salt, and pepper. Stir on medium to low heat until fully melted. Add parmesan and pepper, stir until incorporated. Add salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8″ baking dish, or skillet, and bake for 30 minutes*, or until the top is browned. Serve hot with crackers, bread, or cut vegetables for dipping.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: The Kitchen Paper
My Thanks go to Mary at The Kitchen Paper for this delicious recipe and featured image.
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Appetizers, Please visit our APPETIZER RECIPES