Salmon is an incredibly healthy fish, and with a good cooking strategy, this fish can be irresistibly delicious! This Rosemary Lemon Salmon is by far one of the BEST Salmon Recipes you will ever taste!
Not only is this super easy and only takes a few minutes to prepare, the lemon and rosemary flavorings soak deep into the fish, giving every bite an incredible flavor! With a little bit of fresh garlic on top, you have yourself a perfect fish dinner!
This healthy meal is great for the whole family. Nobody will turn down this dish after they smell how amazing it is! There are only a few ingredients and a few steps to make this fish. You really can’t go wrong!
Cook Temp: 400 Degrees F – Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
2 Salmon Fillets
1. Slice one lemon into slices, enough to cover the bottom of salmon fillets
2. Lay sliced lemons in the middle of a baking sheet
3. Lay a few springs of fresh rosemary on top of the lemons
4. Then place salmon on top of both of these
5. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Dice garlic cloves and spread evenly on top
7. Add zest and juice of second lemon
8. Sprinkle on leftover leaves of rosemary
9. Drizzle whole thing with olive oil
10. Place in oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.