Mushrooms are one of my favorite side dishes because they are a healthy and delicious food and this Roasted Garlic Mushroom Recipe I found on a website called Cocinando con Alena is a must try item for your food table. Simple to make and absolutely delicious. Try this recipe and let me know what you thought of it. My family loves them!
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms Recipe:
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- ¼ c unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ c fresh breadcrumbs
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.