Potatoes are a classic side to most meals, but baked potatoes with the usual butter and sour cream get boring. What if I told you there was a simpler and more delicious way to cook them? With a prep time of only 5 minutes, yummy potato recipes don’t get much easier than this!
This Crock Pot Potatoes Recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and a slow cooker to make. I personally love making these because the potatoes come out the perfect consistency and are packed full of garlic ranch flavor that everyone seems to love.
Forget the traditional methods of cooking potatoes and try Crock Pot Potatoes to make an incredible addition to any meal. These are sure to impress even the pickiest of eaters.
Garlic Ranch Crock Pot Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a large slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place all the ingredients in a large slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until the potatoes are fork tender. (NOTE: Check the potatoes after 1 hour and stir to make sure all the potatoes are coated fully. Check again after 2.5 hours and make sure they aren’t done. Depending on the size of the potatoes, they could cook a bit quicker)
- Serve hot, enjoy!
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: The Cookie Rookie
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at:
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Side Dishes, Please visit our: Side Dish Recipes