Who wouldn’t love this Honey Garlic Shrimp Recipe?! The name alone is enough to make your mouth water! These shrimp are honestly so good and are cooked right on a skillet! These are a great contrasting mix of sweet and salty.
The honey caramelizes and gives a super sweet taste and a yummy texture. The garlic gives them a bit of a kick and keeps the sweetness from being overpowering. The soy sauce in this recipe makes it unbelievable! I definitely wouldn’t leave this ingredient out if you want a perfectly seasoned sauce at just the right consistency.
Shrimp is normally a dinner meal, but this is so easy and quick to make, it would also make a perfect lunch. This is one of my favorite ways to prepare shrimp! Everyone loves the sauce so much; I’ll catch them scraping the remaining sauce off their plate to indulge in every last bit!
Cook Temp: Medium High Heat – Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb. shrimp, skin off and tail on
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half
- Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the shrimp in some oil. Sear them on both sides in batches of 2 until browned, about 1 minute per side
- Using tongs, rub the shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: The Cooking Jar
My Thanks go to Farah at The Cooking Jar for this delicious recipe and featured image.
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Dinner Dishes, Please visit our DINNER RECIPES