Candy Cane Brownie Bites couldn’t look any more “Christmasy” than they do! They’re little bite sized brownies with Candy Cane Kisses put on top! This adds a peppermint flavor and a creamy texture to these fudgy brownies.
They’re unbelievably simple to make and can be cooked in only 10 minutes, quickly freeing up your oven for other food items! These are perfect for this holiday season because they have the traditional white and red candy cane stripes, but these can be made with other types of Hershey Kisses in order to help them accommodate any event!
One batch makes at least 45 of these yummy brownie bites so you’re sure to have plenty to satisfy everyone at your party or family gathering. They’re also easy to stick in Tupperware and bring to any Holiday event you may be going to! Be sure to give these great Candy Cane Brownie Bites a try this year!
Important Preparation Step: UNWRAP & FREEZE your candy kisses prior to making these or your candy cane brownie bites could be a FLOP!
Cook Temp: 350 Degrees F – Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 48 to 60 Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses, unwrapped & frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mini muffin pans with paper liners, or generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa; set aside. In a large pot set over low heat, melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and the vanilla. Temper the eggs (slowly bring up their temperature so that they don’t scramble) by stirring a spoonful of the butter mixture into the eggs. Then use a wooden spoon to stir the egg mixture and flour mixture into the butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Scoop batter into lined mini muffin pans, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until just set, taking care not to overcook. After removing pans from the oven, immediately and gently press a Candy Cane Kiss onto the top of each brownie bite. Allow brownies to cool completely in pans set on a wire cooling rack until Kisses are completely hardened. Remove brownies from pans and store in an airtight container.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: Five Heart Home
My Thanks go to Samantha for this delicious recipe and featured image.
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better. Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Recipe Guide
To See More Delicious Desserts, Please visit our DESSERT RECIPES