Strawberries are yummy all on their own, but you can easily transform them into an incredible dessert! This Stuffed Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberries Recipe requires no baking and will more than satisfy anybody with the occasional sweet-tooth.
Chocolate and strawberry is one of my favorite combinations. Stray away from the everyday chocolate covered strawberries and try stuffing them with this amazingly delicious chocolate cheesecake filling.
I love to make these when going to family gatherings. I’m always left with nothing but an empty platter to bring home. These have a pretty appearance and are popular with both the kids and the adults. Give this easy and divine dessert a try!
- 1 pint strawberries
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate melts or chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate cookie crumbs
- Wash strawberries and dry well.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow them out using a small spoon or a strawberry huller (this is the type I use, works for tomatoes and strawberries).
- Place the 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips in a small dish and melt on 50% power for about 20 seconds.. continue in 15 second increments until the chocolate is melted
- Slice a thin piece of the bottom of each strawberry so it can stand up and pat it dry with a paper towel. Dip the bottom of each strawberry into chocolate and then into the cookie crumbs. Place on a parchment lined pan.Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- Place the ¾ cup chocolate chips in a small dish and melt on 50% power for about 35 seconds.. continue in 20 second increments until the chocolate is melted. Cool.
- With mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar until fluffy. Add in cooled chocolate and mix on low until incorporated. Add in whipped topping and stir/mix just until combined.
- Place chocolate cheesecake filling in a ziploc bag or a decorating dispenser. Pipe into the strawberries (there will be lots of filling, don’t be afraid to overfill!).
- Top with an additional piece of strawberry (I cut circles with a straw) and serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions, photos and helpful tips at: Spend With Pennies
If you decide to make this recipe, tell us how it turned out and please share any tips you may have for making it even better.
Use the comment section below to share. We’d love to hear about your experience.
Follow us on Facebook for even more delicious food and recipe ideas: Delicious Food Guide
To See More Delicious Desserts, Please visit our DESSERT RECIPES